- Nemox's new ESPRESSSO TWIN & CREMA, two groups espresso pod system machines offer professional users (restaurants, coffee shops, pastry shops, and business offices) reliable and versatile machines that are affordable and easy to use.
Two models are available:
ESPRESSSO TWIN & CREMA - pod system for continuous extraction of espresso coffee and Cappuccino frothing system
ESPRESSSO TWIN & CREMA ELECTRONIC - programmable electronic control panel featuring pod system and cappuccino system
- All models come with two different size pod filters, easily interchangeable by the user, to compensate different types of pods and ensure proper fit.
- From start-up, the machine is ready to make coffee or steam in approximately two minutes.
- A self-adjusting mechanism with a micrometric screw permits the infusion chamber to perfectly adapt in order to compensate for minor thickness differences between different types of pods.
- The machine has a large capacity water tank (filtered water usage is recommended to avoid any problems due to water scale build-up within the machine components).
- The control panel has a low-water-level light signal that is activated before the water tank is empty.
- Considerable energy savings can be realized by alternating use between the heat exchangers.
- The espresso heat exchangers are made of brass. Water runs through a screw-shaped system, which can be easily removed for maintenance.
- The steam heat exchanger is made of aluminum.
ESPRESSSO TWIN & CREMA ELECTRONIC has separate programmable electronic controls: for the espresso function, and for the frothing function.
- The programmable functions are:
- Two programmable coffee dispensing buttons for desired amounts of coffee